In treating tumor diseases, great importance is attributed to an early detection. With our extensive spectrum of imaging diagnostics and a clearly defined restaging roadmap, we focus on achieving a better prognosis incorporating our integrative treatment concept. The Leonardis Klinik offers a unique detailed therapy-sensitivity test the results of which are reflected in the individual therapeutic recommendations. Regular PET/CTs and MRIs are thus the essence of restaging.
Diagnostics at the Leonardis Klinik encompass the full scope of laboratory/blood test and are supplemented within the sense of an integrative treatment and restaging concept by a test for circulating tumor cells (CTC) in the blood. Based on the results of this CTC test, the Leonardis Klinik offers a unique, detailed therapy-sensitivity test, the results of which are reflected in the individual therapy recommendations.
Clinical diagnostics at a glance
- Therapy-sensitivity test program: chemosensitivity test, Natural Killer Cell test to identify the patientís baseline for individual BRMs
- Micronutrition test etc.
- BIA test (Body Impedance Analysis) to identify the patientís nutritional status/clinical monitoring
- Hematological diagnostics (e.g. bone marrow cytology, peripheral blood count diagnostics, generation of an immune profile etc.)
- Ultrasound, ECG, lung function test etc.
- Gene molecular tests, enzyme tests (blood, stool)
- PET-Positron-Emission-Tomogram, (Cholin-PET, DOPA-PET, whole-body PET)
- Computer tomography, MRI
- Nuclear medical examination (e.g. bone marrow scintigram, Sandostatin scintigram etc.)
- Organ biopsies